CRCC encourages all certificants to be lifelong learners through continuing education and professional development. CRCC eUNIVERSITY is here to help you grow your skills as a rehabilitation counseling professional and earn CE credit towards renewal of your credential.
CRCC eUNIVERSITY creates opportunities for certificants and rehabilitation professionals to explore new knowledge in specific content areas, master new rehabilitation counseling-related skills and techniques, refine professional judgment, and conduct professional practice in an ethical and appropriate manner.
CRCC eUNIVERSITY COURSE CATALOG
CRCC eUNIVERSITY Course Catalog offers a wide variety of courses. Check in frequently.
New courses are added throughout the year. Even better – become an Annual Savings Plan Member and make CRCC eUNIVERSITY your “Go-To” for continuing education and knowledge/skills advancement.
- CE credit automatically uploads to your CE Report
- Ethics courses based on the CRCC Code
- Real-world content you can apply available 24/7
Apply the CRCC Code of Ethics in a variety of practice settings in courses offering more than 40 CE hours.
Learn how to engage employers and maximize disability-inclusive workplaces in these courses offering 16 CE hours.
Working with students, schools, and families is the focus of these courses offering 9 CE hours.
CRCC eUNIVERSITY ANNUAL SAVINGS PLAN
Purchase a 1-year Annual Savings Plan and save as a CRCC eUNIVERSITY Plan Member!
ANNUAL SAVINGS PLAN (1 YEAR) – $165
Annual Savings Plan Member Benefits:
- Pay only $15 per course hour – a 40% discount over the regular $25 per course hour list rate.
- Receive a $30 discount on your next course purchase.
- Purchase as many courses as you wish during your 1-year plan window at the 40% Savings Plan Member discounted rate.
- Complete your purchased courses any time, at your convenience.
CRCC eUNIVERSITY SYSTEMS, POLICIES & FAQs
CRCC eUNIVERSITY is accessible via both Windows and MAC operating systems. Learn More.