Study Tips & Resources.
When you’re working toward rehabilitation counseling certification, how do you find time to study? We know you don’t have a lot of free time. However, certification is only a season in the grand scheme of your career, and its value will last far longer than the momentary stress of test prep. At CRCC, we have numerous ways to help you prepare.
CRCC offers the following tools and resources to help you prepare.
Preparation Checklist for students and graduates
This checklist helps guide you as you prepare, from the application to taking a practice test, to scheduling your exam. Checklist
CRC Content Outline
Become familiar with the topics on the exam so you are prepared for what to expect.
CRC Sample Questions
These sample questions are presented to demonstrate the format used on a CRC Certification Exam and how questions reflect rehabilitation counseling. They are not intended to reflect the difficulty of the actual questions on our exam.
CRC Reference List
The reference list provides a list of helpful books, websites, and other resources. The Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) does not endorse any resources or have a proprietary relationship with any publishing company.
CRC Interactive Practice Test
Take this at the start to determine your areas of strength and where you may need some additional preparation.
Take the practice test again as your final pretest before the real exam.
What sets our practice test apart from others?
- Only our practice test is created by the same organization designing the actual exam (that’s us).
- Our goal is to help you succeed.
- A CRC practice test will help you familiarize yourself with the computer-based format of the real exam.
- You will be able to answer questions, and then have immediate access to the correct answers, backed up with the rationale and references.
CRC Exam Preparation
The CRC Interactive Practice Test is one set of 50 multiple-choice questions designed to help you prepare for the real Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) Exam.
The CRC Interactive Practice Test:
- Is taken online in the comfort of your own home or office
- Contains one set of 50 multiple-choice questions representative of content on the actual CRC Exam
- Provides correct answers, the rationale, and related references for each of the 50 questions
- May be completed in the test or study mode
- May be purchased for $39.99
The CRC Interactive Practice Test spans 12 domains or content areas underlying rehabilitation counseling. These are the same domains covered in the CRC Exam:
- Professional Orientation and Ethical Practice
- Counseling Theories, Techniques, and Evidence-Based Practice
- Group and Family Counseling
- Crisis and Trauma Counseling and Interventions
- Medical and Psychosocial Aspects of Chronic Illness and Disability
- Assessment, Occupational Analysis, and Service Implementation
- Career Development and Job Placement
- Demand-Side Employer Engagement
- Community Resources and Partnerships
- Case Management
- Health Care and Disability Management
- Research, Methodology, and Performance Management
Purchase the CRC Interactive Practice Test
Already purchased your test? Click here to access My CRC Interactive Practice Test.
The CRC practice test is an investment in your future. For one reasonable price, you’ll be able to access the practice exam as many times as you wish.
NOTE: Use of the CRC Interactive Practice Test is not required to pursue or obtain CRC Certification and does not guarantee success on the CRC Exam. While the questions within the CRC Interactive Practice Test may address a specific theory or disability, they are, by no means, the only theories and disabilities covered in an actual CRC Exam. Furthermore, CRCC does not endorse or recommend other study guides or CRC Exam preparation materials that may be available on the market as we have not been involved in their development and therefore cannot attest to the accuracy or comprehensive nature of the content contained in those materials.