Spotlight your Achievement
Welcome to a new way of managing your professional accomplishments and learning outcomes: badging, through Credly!
Whether you are entering the job market for the first time, moving forward in your existing profession, or making a career change, CRCC is dedicated to helping you set yourself apart by representing valuable skills unique to your experiences in a way that is sharable and verifiable.
So, what is a Badge?
A badge is a digital asset used to communicate a learning achievement or credential. Credly badges link to metadata that provides context and verification. They can be shared across the Internet for maximum visibility and recognition.
Digital Badges Available Through CRCC
Badges are available to active certificants in good standing and will align with each individual’s five-year certification period.
Upon earning renewing your certification, you will receive an invitation to accept your badge(s).
You will have 30 days to claim your badge(s) for free. After 30 days, your badge(s) will be available for $15 per badge.
If you have questions about your Credly badge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5 Ways to Make Yourself Discoverable with your Digital Badge
1. Accept your badge! You earned a digital credential from us when you passed the exam and received an email from email@example.com. If you cannot find that email, write to us, and we’ll point you in the right direction.
2. When you create your account, be sure to check the box about receiving occasional news and updates. It makes your profile and achievements discoverable by employers.
3. Share your badge to social media, especially your LinkedIn profile. Looking for instructions? Check the resources here.
4. Consider sending a copy of your badge (via the email share) to any organization to which you’ve applied for a job. It’s easy for that organization to then verify your certification.
5. Make sure to customize your Credly profile. Show your face and say something about your aspirations. Look for Settings on your dashboard.